Crown Princess Riviera Deck

parisbully

Has anyone stayed in the suites on Riviera Deck? We are in R406 and it is directly below the pool. Now I am concerned that there will be noise with rowdies, chairs scraping, etc. during the night time hours....

Has anyone stayed in the suites on Riviera Deck? We are in R406 and it is directly below the pool. Now I am concerned that there will be noise with rowdies, chairs scraping, etc. during the night time hours....

I think the main problem with Riviera is the midship cabins under the pool areas.

We have stayed in R743 on the Crown and it was perfect.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=561927

We stayed in R734 and it was perfect..10 steps to the Outrigger pool...While I don't know about the suites..I don't think you will notice much..it's an adult pool and deserted by early evening..Good Luck

Carol

We were in R404 and must admit there was some noise; mostly one night when they were doing a Western Stomping Dance! I would stay in that suite again in a hearbeat! It was VERY NICE. The balcony was HEAVENLY.

The Western Dance ended around 1:30 a.m. It was only one night.

Other noises; scraping of chairs/loungers, started around 7 a.m., and ended about 9 p.m.

We were usually tired and sleepy by the time we hit the bed, so the noise did not bother us.

If you are a light sleeper, you may be bothered. Take earplugs?

The suite is sooooo DIVINE!

ENJOY!!!!!

We had R406 on our recent cruise. We too were concerned that it would be noisy due to some of the comments we'd read on this board. However, we found that the rare noise we heard was insignificant and we wouldn't hesitate to book this cabin again. Enjoy!

Archived