You know you're addicted to Carnival when...

When this is the ring tone on your cell phone. :)

I loved this! Our ship did this in Cozumel and it went on and on! I had to LOL as I watched this! (and sent it to my DH and our "newbie" cruise buddies that are going with us in Sept):D

These are my favorites!

You see the "past guest cruise" prices and know you can do better...

When you friends/family always seem to start a conversation with "so, when is your next cruise again? Didn't you just get back?"...

lmao!

When you get so lazy unpacking your bags after a cruise that you tell yourself, "nah, we can leave that in there... we won't use it again until our next cruise anyway"...

When you run into a CCL staff member on a ship and they remember your name from a previous cruise (this has happened 3 times!)...

On a Saturday afternoon around 4:30PM CT, you pull up the Wachovia Center webcam in Miami and watch the ships travel down the Goverment Cut to the ocean...

You are from the midwest and know what the Government Cut is...

When you find yourself saying "it's Tuesday, that means the Carnival Triumph is in St. Thomas today" (going to go check the Paradise Point webcam now).

Joe

I know I'm addicted when I take 7 cruises in a 2 year period. And also when I see acquaintences at work and they say "you're taking another cruise ", or, "didn't you just get back", or "must be nice" - to which I reply - "It is nice":D

You know your addicted when you get on an elevator (any elevator) and your hubby says in that sweet little elevator voice " LIDO DECK". He gets some looks too!:o

Hahaha yea I def. did that after our cruise for at least the first few months. I had to stop though... people thought I was weird :rolleyes: lol

You know you're addicted (this is for my husband...love you babe!:D ) when you look at cruise critic EVERY SINGLE DAY MORE THAN ONCE and tell your wife every time how many days left til the cruise, even though she doesnt wanna know cuz not knowing makes time go by faster. :rolleyes:quote]

Hey, I did not know my DW created a log in here!:D

You know you're addicted when you take a land vacation and you rate the service by what you get on a Carnival ship and you tell the manager that "you'll would not make it on a cruise ship.":eek:

When your start up and shout down sounds on your home and WORK computer is "Somewhere Beyond the Seas!";)

When the Carnival commercial comes on and the grand babies run though the house yelling BIG BOAT and my DW says that I have taught them to do that!:p

You know your addicted when you get on an elevator (any elevator) and your hubby says in that sweet little elevator voice " LIDO DECK". He gets some looks too!:o

OUR KIDS DO THAT ON EVERY ELEVATOR WE ARE ON!!!!!!!!! That is a GREAT observation!

You go home and buy Level 2000 Aloe Vera soap and Dove Shampoo for your shower...

You scour eBay looking for anything with the CCL logo on it, and you find that you should have bought it on the ship 'cause it's too expensive to buy it anywhere else...

You think you have heard every imaginable "insane cabin toilet" joke ever conceived, and you try to explain even one of them to a non-cruiser and they just don't get it...

You justify in your head that Hawaiian shirts should be considered "business casual" at work (people wear them into the dining rooms... why not?)...

Every January, you are the only people in church on Sunday (in the midwest) with a sunburn/peeling...

My favorite posted so far by another individual... "we bought the bedding... nuf said". Had me in stitches!

You justify in your head that Hawaiian shirts should be considered "business casual" at work (people wear them into the dining rooms... why not?)...

You mean that is not business casual?:eek: No wonder my boss looks at me in a funny matter on Fridays:D

Your DH starts rubbing Rogaine on his chest, shoulders, and back 6 -8 weeks before your cruise in preparation for the Hairy Chest Contest. :D

You debate whether to bring the top to your bathing suit since Carnival has the Adults Only deck. :eek:

You know exactly what's in the gift basket in the bathroom from reading the reviews of your ship a week beforehand and you've seen your actual room thanks to Webshots. ;)

When you have the seating memorized for the Past Guest Party to maximize your exposure to the drinks and hors d'oeuvres as they pass by.

You have all of your Sail and Sign cards from past cruises, in the order that you cruised.

You book your room based on the ports so that you can sit on your balcony and face land as you sail in. :)

Ms B

You know you're addicted when your 17 y/o son is leaving tomorrow on a mission trip he found that will take him to England and Germany and you're on Cruise Critic! In between reading I call him with a reminder to go get more pounds, (and pick up the Carnival book while you're at AAA!!)

when....

- Disney becomes merely a "stop" on your way to your vacation;

- you miss your cabin steward deperately and wish he wld come clean your house;

- the only pics you have of your entire family together were taken on a cruise by a ship photographer;

- you find yourself dragging your friends into the addiction;

- you've got packing down to a science;

- you know exactly what you are doing and where you are headed the second you set foot on the ship;

- you find yourself wearing logo wear and carrying all sorts of logo items (coffee cups, baseball hats); and

- you can't wait until the next one and obsess about it's arrival.:D

You are not a computer lover but constantly catch yourself spending lots of time on cruise critic(Carnival).

I don't spend much money on anything in life for myself personally: Don't go to the movies, out to eat, buy vehicles, etc. But I do spend money on cruises, either for dresses, nice rooms on the ship, or just getting my hair highlighted before each cruise.

I know I'm addicted and love it!:D

You are not a computer lover but constantly catching yourself spending lots of time on cruise critic(Carnival).

I don't spend much money on anything in life. Don't go to the movies, out to eat, buy vehicles, etc. But I do spend money on cruises, either dresses, nice rooms on ship, or just getting my hair highlighted before each cruise.

I know I'm addicted and love it!:D

You book a GTY stateroom and start looking to see if you've been asigned a cabin 100 days out..

You see that you've been upgraded (maybe 50 days out) and check the website (at least) once a day to make sure its still "there"

Oh.heres a riddle..

Q: What's Funship Freddies favorite dessert?

A: Funnel Cake

Oh.heres a riddle..

Q: What's Funship Freddies favorite dessert?

A: Funnel Cake

NICE! Here's one back at you... more worthless knowledge than anything else...

Q. Funship Freddy has a sister... what is her name?

A. Funship Freida. CCL toyed with the idea of introducing her (idea was floated in early 2006), but after doing some market research decided to temporarily suspend the idea and continue to focus on promoting Freddy. Found all of this out by making friends with the Camp Carnival director on the Victory.

Who's addicted??? :)

Joe

Archived