Grand Princess Traditional Dining British Isles

frcia

Travelling in a CAT. PS on Grand which allows dining choices, which we choose Traditional 2nd Seating. We just found out our friends crossed reference with us in a Cat.BB are waitlisted for dining with us. Is this normal ?

Any comments would be appreciated !!

Thanks

FC

You are entitled to your choice of dining times since you booked a full suite. Your friends on the other hand are not in a full suite so they do not get the priority that you will receive.

Sorry!

But, I am sure once you board, if you ask nicely, they will find a place for your friends to dine with you at late seating.

Similar issue with me. Booked the cruise and confirmed traditional late. A friend booked shortly after and linked the two reservations, they are still waitlisted. We're sure it will work out...

If they're still waitlisted or given Anytime by the time you board, just go the Maitre D and explain that you have confirmed late Traditional dining and your friends are cross-referenced with you. I'm certain he'll be able to accommodate you and seat you and your friends together.

Archived