Question. Posting copy and paste?

jazzsea

Go to your post on the other forum, highlight the entire post, click on Edit at the very top of your computer screen, click on copy, come back to this forum, start a new message and click Edit again followed by Post. Hope this works for you. :)

In copying something from one place on the net to post it someplace else, I've always been able to just highlight/copy the material and then paste it on the second location.

Sometimes there might be more material than you can copy at one time. If it's lengthy, I usually open a second browser window with the original material on one window and the second location on another and work back and forth between them, transferring the copy.

Naturally the easiest answer is to use a Word program -- but that's another of those "learning experiences" we all have to go through at least once. ;)

After selecting the entire text you want to copy hold down the <CTRL> key and the C key at the same time. That will copy the text. Then click in the window where you want to paste it, hold down the <CTRL> key and the V key at the same time. This will paste it.

I was feeling so clever. I am the biggest computer idiot here and I have been able to copy and paste to this board.

I wrote some comments about our Maasdam cruise here and wanted to use them on something else and I was so happy I was able to do that.

Happy you got it to work for you.

Archived