Onboard Booking Discount

sassycruiseher

We just got off the Whisper and I have the lists for the 2008 cruises which qualify for on board bookings (5%) and Venetian Society Sailings (5%). If you give me your fax number, I can pass it on.

We just got off the Whisper and I have the lists for the 2008 cruises which qualify for on board bookings (5%) and Venetian Society Sailings (5%). If you give me your fax number, I can pass it on.

Can you advise me if any of the 2008 Alaska cruises have an onboard discount? Thanks

Swindy,

here are the 2008 Alaska cruises with the extra 5% discounts, all on the Shadow:

On Board Savings: 3812, 3814, 3816

Venetian Society Sailings: 3812 (again), 3815, 3820

Hope this helps.

Debbie,

I only get a voice recording telling me to leave details on why I call, and then the call is cut off. Do you have the automatic fax feature on? Or do you have a different fax number?

MJN1

Can you advise me if any January or February 2008 voyages have onboard discounts please.

Thanks

5% On-board discounts for Jan and Feb 2008 are on the following voyages:

1801, 1802, 1806, 2802, 2804. 4802, 4804.

Have fun choosing!

I really appreciate that info, especially as I am interested in one of those cruises.

Thanks very much

Not surprising, the Thanksgiving 2008 cruise I am interested in is not listed, so if we decide on that one, we are not going to wait until our December cruise to book. There is a Seabourn cruise over Thanksgiving that has better fitting dates, but I am not that excited about the itinerary, and to get the French balconies, it would be so much more expensive than Silversea's real balconies. I guess for Seabourn, I will wait for the bigger ship, and then I will be wanting the Silversea bigger ship. Has anyone heard any more about it?

Archived