Anyone know which bar this is on Sovereign?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if this is the Viking Crown Lounge, or the Mast Bar, on the Sovereign of the Seas? Getting married on Sovereign in Nov, and would like to ask for this area, but I don't know where it is...

I thought the Viking Crown Lounge had a teal-color decor, but now am not sure.

Thanks!

47b5cc32b3127cce98548b7f8fa100000017103BauGLVuxA

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if this is the Viking Crown Lounge, or the Mast Bar, on the Sovereign of the Seas? Getting married on Sovereign in Nov, and would like to ask for this area, but I don't know where it is...

I thought the Viking Crown Lounge had a teal-color decor, but now am not sure.

Thanks!

47b5cc32b3127cce98548b7f8fa100000017103BauGLVuxA

I just got off the RCI web site and did a virtual tour. This space wise looks like the Viking Crown

I'm not sure where you got that this was the lounge on the Sovereign. It definitely is a Viking Crown, but I seriously don't think it is the Sov. Been on it 3 times this year (and my parents like 15 times in the past few years) and we would both bet dollars to doughnuts that the Sov's VCL has windows all the way around and no solid wall. Also, there are couches located around the polls and I don't think there are couch seats by the windows, just table and chairs. I was on it in April, we had our repeater's party there, and this does not look like the room we were in.

It's not the Viking Crown lounge. It is the Voltage lounge which is on the Sovereign.

Holy crud! You're right. How different that looks from daytime to at night.

I just knew it wasnt the VCL on Sov. Forgot that Voltage has the rounded windows like that. You're good ;)

Thanks guys! I hadn't even considered it being Voltage. We've been on Sovereign twice, but I only know what the VCL and Boleros look like. As for where I got the picture - It came from the webshots of another bride who was married on Sovereign in 2005. The problem with the "Honeymoon and Weddings" board is that once a bride is married, they don't usually visit that board too often, so it's sometimes hard to get answers there.

Thanks again for your help!

Cleo

Holy crud! You're right. How different that looks from daytime to at night.

I just knew it wasnt the VCL on Sov. Forgot that Voltage has the rounded windows like that. You're good ;)

Very good job indeed. The rounded windows make it look like a Viking Crown but the color scheme is not a Viking Scheme. I am going to look for this when we are on Sovereign next March

Archived