Saw this flip flop on The View today

dmp223

Sorry if this has been posted before, I did a search and nothing came up.. so here it goes:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7294450/c/343.html

When I saw it, I immediately thought what a great idea the pull out drawer in the heel would be a for Sea Pass card, drivers license, etc... A bit pricey for a flip flop, I did find lower prices on other sites and of course, there is always Ebay! :)

Sorry if this has been posted before, I did a search and nothing came up.. so here it goes:

When I saw it, I immediately thought what a great idea the pull out drawer in the heel would be a for Sea Pass card, drivers license, etc... A bit pricey for a flip flop, I did find lower prices on other sites and of course, there is always Ebay! :)

I love my Reefs...they are by ar the most comfy sandals I own. I really don't think of them as flip flops...they are much nicer, and MUCH more comfortable!!

I think I saw an Avon catalog recently (coworker is a rep) for Curves sandals that have room for at least a key, but I don't remember what else. Theirs were much less expensive, and they were purple - which would be a plus for me!

Great idea, and I'd wear them with jean shorts/tees . . . but $51? Too rich for my blood!

Reef flip flops are THE best. I have a pair that I got at VF factory outlets for $8. I totally need to go back and get more. I wear them SO much.

Wow! I get great deals on NASCAR clothing there, but have neve rlooked at shoes. I've looked a purses but haven't found any meeting my criteria.

I just got a pair of black reef flip flops from Pac Sun and they are super. They are just your run of the mill black flip flop but with black glitter on the thong part. But they feel like heaven! The rubber on the flip flop is more dense and springy is the only way to describe it. I paid $19 which too me is way high for flip flops, but when I put my foot into them, I knew they were special and the black glitter gave them just a cute different twist.

Archived