final payment DUE!!!

ok this might sound stupid but when do i have to make final payment? i went to rccl site looked up my resie and it does not say when i have to pay by, so can someone help me out? we will be sailing the 21st of january. all i can get from my web site booking is i owe $532.00 just does not say when final payment due. help!!!!!!

ok this might sound stupid but when do i have to make final payment? i went to rccl site looked up my resie and it does not say when i have to pay by, so can someone help me out? we will be sailing the 21st of january. all i can get from my web site booking is i owe $532.00 just does not say when final payment due. help!!!!!!

Seeing as you're going on the Sovereign, final payment is due 60 days before.......(Nov 21st).....

PS.if you got a booking confirmation from RCCL,it will say this on the bottom,.....(not sure if you booked directly or not)...........if you did,call them and have them email you a copy of that booking confirmation.....

Maybe you could... call them.
It is intuitively obvious to the casual observer that these boards are a better source of definitive information that straight from the horse's mouth.:rolleyes:

Maybe you could... call them.

:rolleyes: You probably have never called RCI about a question before, you will get 5 different answers if you call about the same exact questions 5 different times.

To the OP, your TA should handle this.

Wen we have made a deposit for a cruise, we have always used a credit card. When final payment is due, we are just notified that our card has been charged with the payment.

I just received an email from RCL informing me that my final payment was due. I thought 60-70 days was the deadline, but my cruise is more than 90 days away. We're booked on Liberty on September 15.

I just received an email from RCL informing me that my final payment was due. I thought 60-70 days was the deadline, but my cruise is more than 90 days away. We're booked on Liberty on September 15.

70 days is the norm for a 7 day sailing. 90 days is not. Sometimes TA's will require an earlier payment. But not sure why they want your payment now. I would call them.

I always book over the phone, and they tell me when I book what is my due date. They only tell you once--(unless you ask!) and you are expected to take care of it on your own!

Also, the cruise brochure has all payment info inside--along with lots of other info you may need.

70 days is the norm for a 7 day sailing. 90 days is not. Sometimes TA's will require an earlier payment. But not sure why they want your payment now. I would call them.

I took you advice and called. After speaking with a fabulous RCL agent, she said the email was sent earlier than needed. My actual final payment is due July 7th for a cruise on Septembet 15. So 70 days sounds about right for a 7 day cruise...

Archived