Key West at nightfall

Last month while in Key West we saw a RC ship docked at the main docking facility (as opposed to the Navy pier) at 9 P.M. I could hear anouncements that they were leaving at 11. For the life of me I cant find any schedules on their site that shows a late evening stop in KW. But I would love it if there was one that I was just missing.

Anyone have any info on this ?

Thanks

Last month while in Key West we saw a RC ship docked at the main docking facility (as opposed to the Navy pier) at 9 P.M. I could hear anouncements that they were leaving at 11. For the life of me I cant find any schedules on their site that shows a late evening stop in KW. But I would love it if there was one that I was just missing.

Anyone have any info on this ?

Thanks

If it was a Tuesday, it was Rhapsody. We got there about 3 PM and sailed at 11PM. The itinerary has since changed and Key West is no longer on the schedule.

hello

it is a shame that the cruise lines don't schedule later departures from key west. it is at sunset when the place gets hopping! would rather be there than at nassua till midnght.

happy cruising!

ezemoney:D

Key West don't want cruise ships there at night, it spoils the view of the sunset

There is a large fine for ships that block sunset. sunset in key West is a religion so don't block it .

Born a conch a will die a conch.

tj

The Rhapsody didn't dock at Mallory Square so it didn't block the sunset view from there. I think fuel prices probably caused the Rhapsody to choose another port and drop Key West. It's a long run from Galveston. We were on the last Rhapsody cruise that called at Key West and will miss that itinerary.

Archived