KK....Question about Room Service, Please.

sail7seas

Several times you have referred to ordering a Cheese Plate from Room Service to nibble while you are dressing. The only cheese plate I recall seeing on the menu is a few crackers and two slices of cheese I think is intended for seasickness.

What is this plate that you order?

As you see, I am not KK, but I have ordered the cheese plate from room service. It is the one that is for sea sickness. It has a few slices of cheese and some crackers and a small amount of grapes. I agree that it is just right for a snack when getting dressed for a late dinner, and it doesn't fill you up. Different kinds of cheese will come each time, and even though I haven't requested a certain kind on the plate, I am sure you could.

Dee

On Oosterdam in March, I asked our head waiter about ordering the cheese plate from room service. He said when we called room service we should ask for the dessert cheese plate if we wanted more variety.

Also, suite passengers can ask for a cheese plate from the front desk or the Neptune Lounge.

Thanks. We ordered a cheese plate when we were on Rotterdam expecting a nice little plate of several cheeses and a selection of crackers. A pathetic, medicinal looking thing was delivered and we were sure we had ordered incorrectly.

Now I know to ask for a "dessert cheese plate".

Thank you.

Archived