NCL Star balcony cabin amenities

kcbmarek

Does anyone know of what amenities are in the balcony cabins on the Star? We are in a BB category. Specifically, are there robes in the cabin to use or should I plan on bring a nice comfy one to sit on the balcony in? Just trying to save space in the luggage :)

Does anyone know of what amenities are in the balcony cabins on the Star? We are in a BB category. Specifically, are there robes in the cabin to use or should I plan on bring a nice comfy one to sit on the balcony in? Just trying to save space in the luggage :)

There aren't any robes in the balcony cabins, although some have reported tipping the cabin steward $20 and asking nicely and they were able to get them to use.

There is really no reason to tip that much, just ask the room steward and they should provide robes to your cabin. Interesting though is that they have picked them up on the last day of the cruise prior to packing. They will charge your room if they are borrowed. Nothing real fancy, they don't even have the logo on them.:)

There is really no reason to tip that much, just ask the room steward and they should provide robes to your cabin. Interesting though is that they have picked them up on the last day of the cruise prior to packing. They will charge your room if they are borrowed. Nothing real fancy, they don't even have the logo on them.:)

I don't remember our robes from the STAR, but on the DAWN last summer the robes were really nice with a logo on them....

2495146020094064591S425x425Q85.jpg

DH & I had an aft balcony on the Star last Sept. Our cabin, as others in other categories, had a coffee maker. Cabin Steward kept coffee packs, tea bags, cream and sweeteners supplied as needed.

No robes in the cabin but we have two light-weight robes we take with us so didn't need to ask for robes.

Body wash and shampoo were supplied in the shower. If you are picky about your soap or shampoo you may want to bring travel size bottles of your own. Bathroom vanity area had several shelves which was more than ample for our needs to store personal items.

Hope this helps.

Dianne

Archived