LaQuinta Inn - Vancouver Airport

Can anyone tell me about the LaQuinta Inn - Airport, Vancouver? We will have a pre-cruise night before our Alaska cruise and wondered if this is in a good area, close to restaurants, etc. I understand we can get the Vancouver Shuttle the next day to the cruise terminal for $12. per person. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me about the LaQuinta Inn - Airport, Vancouver? We will have a pre-cruise night before our Alaska cruise and wondered if this is in a good area, close to restaurants, etc. I understand we can get the Vancouver Shuttle the next day to the cruise terminal for $12. per person. Thanks.

For the sake of $1 to $6 more dollars a cab would be more comfortable and convenient. Airport area to terminal takes 20 minutes and will run you $25-30 dollars.

Why would you want to stay out in Richmond near the airport where there is virtually nothing to do. find a hotel in Downtown Vancouver and then you can enjoy at least a few of Vancouver's many beautful tourist attractions before you board your ship.

You are going to have to pay the fare to get into Vancouver downtown area anyway as that is where the cruise ship dock is.

the area is fine - quite safe & quiet. There are some awesome asian restaurants within a couple of blocks... chinese, sushi, thai. A shopping mall very close by & a fabulous fabric store very close (if you care)

If the price on the hotel is right, I'd go for it.

Archived