Would you rather two short cruises or one long one?

lynnber

Thinking ahead to next year, I can book a three day cruise, and then a four day cruise six months later, or one seven day cruise.

Transportation to the cruise isn't a problem since I'm in South Florida. Having just done a three day cruise, I feel it was too short to really relax, but I'm sure if I was offered another one in six months, I'd grab it. Just wondering what other's would do... this is a very good problem :)

Thinking ahead to next year, I can book a three day cruise, and then a four day cruise six months later, or one seven day cruise.

Transportation to the cruise isn't a problem since I'm in South Florida. Having just done a three day cruise, I feel it was too short to really relax, but I'm sure if I was offered another one in six months, I'd grab it. Just wondering what other's would do... this is a very good problem :)

Definately the longer one

If your the type of person who can instantly relax and get the daily stress out of your mind 2 short cruises will be fine..

But if it takes you a couple of days to really slow down your better off on a long one...

I can relax in a heart beat so I'm good both ways... my wife takes several days to get the daily stress out of her system so she only enjoys longer cruises....

John

You live in a good area, the Florida cruise market is oversaturated as it is... You can get a good deal on a 7 day in the off season time of Nov-Dec

I'd choose the 7 day too! You have more time to relax and enjoy cruise rather than all the packing before and after. But Don gave a good idea of booking 2 back to back if you want to reach platinum card faster. Let us know what you pick.

Thanks,

Cassandra

qwiki to Plat...change of people, one ride to port..get cabin for both..one unpack/pack..same cabin attend..same table/chair. check it on a price on a day to day basis to see the better deal..a 4 day is pricier that a 5 day on the day. .

i'd skip the wait in between and do a 3 day and a 4 day B2B and get 2 cruise credits toward platinum.;)

(or even better, a 4 day and a 5 day, if you have that much time).

Thought they only count 5 day or longer towards credits for any status. Correct me if I heard wrong.

7 days wasn't long enough for us, we're thinking of doing 2 7 dayers b2b.

IMHO, the worst part of a cruise is the embarkation process, including being tired from travelling, the last night on board :( , and debarkation. On a 3 day cruise, that really only gives you one day to relax, except that you will most likely be at a port.

You have a unique opportunity in that you live in S. FLA, so I would definitely look at some of the 90 day ticker sites out there and grab a deal.

(Why not make it two 7 day cruises!)

Where's the link for that info?

i know there is a carnival platinum link. i don't know if it specifically says 2 day CTNs count. but i do know from members on this board that they have counted. i'll see if i can find the link and/or threads.

Archived