Terraza in SS vs 2 in Seabourn

eleang

Thaks Lord of the Sea for your comments, I had a great experience with 2 in Seaborn, and loved the fact of not having to dress on formal nights, I found their food and service to be up to the level of the main dinning room. But for what I've read so far, I'm afraid, that might not be the case in SS so I think I'll be better off packing formal attire.

We found the service to be impeccable at LT. We just were not in love w/ the fact that it now only rotates Italian thems instead of other regions. We'd like more continental fare. We kind of felt like we were missing something at the main dining room when we went to LT.

Tks DebbieH103, that's my concern, only italian won't do for a cruise where the dinning experience is one of the highlights. I'll probably try it a couple of nights if that is the case.

I have only had one experience at La Terrazza and it was so awful we cancelled our other reservations there. Tastings at 2 is far superior in food and service.

Tks wripro, more than clear.

Archived