I have a lil secret to tell. But......

jiggywatson

not flying, repositioning. think southern. way southern.

In a few decades, such ships may be able to take a northern route through the Artic Ocean - provided the summer ice sheet melts back enough!

That would save cruise lines tons of money on repositioning.

In a few decades, such ships may be able to take a northern route through the Artic Ocean - provided the summer ice sheet melts back enough!

That would save cruise lines tons of money on repositioning.

Or if Al Gore is incorrect, Carnival can just flood Interstate 10 and drive the darn thing into Long Beach

why do i have to be a pvp just becuz i feel as if i have some insider information that i wanted to share on an OPEN dialouge web board for those few that may be interested. however, i am not allowed to spill the specifics of the repositoning cruise that will infact take place around 03/29/09.

Why? Because travel agents and PVPs and such are supposed to be up-front when they are posting info.:rolleyes:

Why? Because travel agents and PVPs and such are supposed to be up-front when they are posting info.:rolleyes:

now that i have a little more freedom to express myself, the splendor will start the repositioning cruise on 03/29/09. it will be going around south america. the staterooms go on sale next week friday. and the pride will also be doing a repositioning cruise, don't know when that will start. some people on here need to relax and stop being so uptight. and this is supposed to be a site for information....

now that i have a little more freedom to express myself, the splendor will start the repositioning cruise on 03/29/09. it will be going around south america. the staterooms go on sale next week friday. and the pride will also be doing a repositioning cruise, don't know when that will start. some people on here need to relax and stop being so uptight. and this is supposed to be a site for information....

Yes, a site for information... take a look at your first post... please tell me how that was "informative" :rolleyes: Any of us that know anything about the Splendor could have posted that...

Why would you post a thread about how you have a secret and then not tell fellow cruisers as if you had "insider" info...... :confused:

Like we're stupid and we're going to sit here and wait for a week until you come back and tell us the big scoop on things... not so much.

Any news you have or had would have been on these boards long before you and most likely be the correct information. I'll stick with the connoisseurs, thanks.

Hey jiggy, I dont know why some have a hair up their arse, keep the info coming. Dont let a few turn you off. thanks for the info from me.

No bug in this arse... just can't see where Jiggy is giving any information that we didn't already know, that hasn't been posted already, or couldn't be found with a simple search... to come on here and say "I have a secret, but I can't tell you"... please, tell me what the point of that is??? Jiggy goes back and forth between giving "info", to saying she has never cruised before... wanting to know if a TA or PVP is better, to giving out "secrets"... just not sure what the agenda is, or why the "i have a secret but won't tell you" hit me wrong :rolleyes:

Why would you post a thread about how you have a secret and then not tell fellow cruisers as if you had "insider" info...... :confused:

Like we're stupid and we're going to sit here and wait for a week until you come back and tell us the big scoop on things... not so much.

Any news you have or had would have been on these boards long before you and most likely be the correct information. I'll stick with the connoisseurs, thanks.

by connoisseurs, i am assuming you mean your fellow travelers. i have been watching these boards for week and the first time someone mentioned the itinerary was yesterday when the information anyone could have posted came out like 1 week ago. the reason for the "deceptive" title was meant to be discrete. the powers that be may have been watching. so i decided to start a "little" thread so i can leak out information. to let those know, who have been asking on other threads for information about the 2009 itinerary, so all those who are have pcd or whatever your fellow cc call it, book another cruise because i can tell that you are all up tight.

No bug in this arse... just can't see where Jiggy is giving any information that we didn't already know, that hasn't been posted already, or couldn't be found with a simple search... to come on here and say "I have a secret, but I can't tell you"... please, tell me what the point of that is??? Jiggy goes back and forth between giving "info", to saying she has never cruised before... wanting to know if a TA or PVP is better, to giving out "secrets"... just not sure what the agenda is, or why the "i have a secret but won't tell you" hit me wrong :rolleyes:

to learn as much as i can about the mindset of cruisers. simple as that.

by connoisseurs, i am assuming you mean your fellow travelers. i have been watching these boards for week and the first time someone mentioned the itinerary was yesterday when the information anyone could have posted came out like 1 week ago. the reason for the "deceptive" title was meant to be discrete. the powers that be may have been watching. so i decided to start a "little" thread so i can leak out information. to let those know, who have been asking on other threads for information about the 2009 itinerary, so all those who are have pcd or whatever your fellow cc call it, book another cruise because i can tell that you are all up tight.

right.... whatev

Just so you know... since your concern was being "discrete"... the "powers that be" monitor these boards, and your IP address can easily be retrieved by the hosts here... so if your concern is with the "powers that be", you probably shouldn't post anything you don't want them to see you post... I wouldn't be concerned though, you haven't posted anything "secretive" yet.

The reason the first information came out yesterday, was because that is when the press release was issued.

so do I win the free cruise. I guessed right:rolleyes:

You're right GoinCruisin-this is soooo 4th Grade!!

You might want to check those dates. Splendor will be starting its MR cruises on the 29th of March.:rolleyes: So the repo cruise would have to be well before then

You can always tell when school is out:rolleyes:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/STATIC_TEMPLATES/PROMOS/SPLENDOR/7day_mexican_riviera.aspx

Starting March 29, 2009, the brand new Carnival Splendor will be giving our guests sailing from the West Coast an unbelievable cruising experience with a series of 7 day Mexican Riviera cruises from Los Angeles.

Why start a thread? Reminds me of 4th grade... "I know something you don't know, nana na boo boo" This has to be probably the most useless thread all day!!! :p

i thought the same thing!:rolleyes:

Like we're stupid and we're going to sit here and wait for a week until you come back and tell us the big scoop on things...

yes. i guess s/he thought we wld wait a week that was...at least until jared and fred posted w/ more info than the OP ever intended to provide. i think OP is surprised to realize that she was the only one who didn't know this wasn't a secret...well the repositioning itinerary maybe not, but the date bookings wld open and s/he got them wrong. LOL :D

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, as soon as they announced Long Beach, we all knew it had to go around S. America.

This is an information site we don't need the "i have a secret" games - thank you very much.

i think OP is surprised to realize that she was the only one who didn't know this wasn't a secret...well the repositioning itinerary maybe not, but the date bookings wld open and s/he got them wrong. LOL :D

Inside information that is wrong..... LMAO!!! I think we can get by without the inside information ;)

Archived