Todd English - Dress Code For Lunch and Dinner

WestchesterCruiseFan

Just curious what the dress code is for lunch at Todd English? And, also, if you dine at Todd English for dinner, do you follow the suggested attire for the evening. For example, if it's formal night, I am assuming you dine at Todd English in Formal attire too, is that correct?

Thank you for your responses in advance!

Just curious what the dress code is for lunch at Todd English? And, also, if you dine at Todd English for dinner, do you follow the suggested attire for the evening. For example, if it's formal night, I am assuming you dine at Todd English in Formal attire too, is that correct?

Dress in Todd English no differently than you would in any other of the dining rooms for the given time of day.

We had dinner at Todd English on a casual night. We were totally under-dressed for the restaurant. I wore a casual skirt and sweater and Steve wore an open-collared shirt and slacks. All of the men were wearing jackets and ties. It is my opinion that the dress code on Cunard is far more formal, even on a casual night, than any other line.

--Judy

We ate in Todd English, which by the way should not be missed. Much better than the regular dining room food. It was on a formal night and we did not feel like getting dressed and my husband was allowed in without a jacket. We were very surprised. Many of the other ships would not have allowed that.

CASEE

Archived