Crown Princess-pictures on our website from recent cruise

adwalsh

We sailed on the Crown Princess from San Juan on April 21st. Please check out our website to view many pictures from our trip.

http://www.adwalsh.com

The first folder contains our general vacation pictures. The second folder contains pictures of the interior and exterior of the Crown Princess (including our Dolphin Deck mini-suite).

Enjoy!

Your photos are just wonderful. What camera do you have? Now the deal is sealed for us, were booking Northern Europe on the Crown. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Thanks for the pictures of the Crown Princess. We sail on her beginning tomorrow! Can you say excited? We have a mini suite and your pictures are some of the best I've seen. I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks again!

AdWalsh, thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. The flowers were so beautiful. We all want to know what kind of camera did you use and was it 35mm? Your colors are so very sharp!!!

Saw your four babies and I have four babies of my own. All strays that just happened to "find" us.

Again thanks for sharing:D

Thanks so much for sharing! We'll have a mini suite on the Dolphin deck in January and those pictures were a big help. Especially liked seeing the distance from the Sheraton to the ship, since we're trying to decide where to stay still.

Really appreciate your picture sharing :)

Thanks for sharing! Loved it!!!

You sure picked some pretty models Shirley & Ang in your photos and that's the closest I want to get to an Iguana!

Can't wait to be on this ship...Aug.1st!

Happy 50th Anniversary to the young couple in those photo's!

~Roseann

Thank you to everyone for the kind words about our photos.

Many people have asked about the camera that my husband used for the photos. He uses a Canon 30D which is a 8.2 megapixel interchangeable lens digital SLR. The primary lenses used for the the cruise photos on our website were a Sigma 10mm-20mm, Canon 17mm-85mm IS, Canon 100mm Macro, and a Canon 100mm-400mm L IS.

We're happy that everyone enjoyed looking at our photos (http://www.adwalsh.com)!

Archived