All Things Enchantment of the Seas

Thanks for the info -- new beds and furniture, I presume? Sometimes a shower curtain is better, depending on the size of the shower -- you can poke your elbows out.

We had a new cabin on deck 4 and we stil had a curtain. Everything else was new though.

If anyone going on the Enchantment of the Seas would be willing to purchase a ship model from the onboard shop for me, I would GREATLY APPRECIATE it. Please let me know so that we can make arrangements for me to pay you as well as for shipping it to me. I went on the Enchantment after the stretch & they did not have a ship model available. It is the only one that I am missing from my cruise collection. I can't tell you how much this would mean to me if someone could help me out with this.

Thank you.

Did you get your model? We are leaving next Sunday for the Enchantment....

Thanks for the info -- new beds and furniture, I presume? Sometimes a shower curtain is better, depending on the size of the shower -- you can poke your elbows out.

I strongly disliked (ok, HATED!) the shower curtain on Enchantment! It's like they find me a magnet and I can never get the thing off of me! LOL :p

Kathy - As soon as I heard that news the other day on the Crowncast Podcast about Enchantment, I knew you'd be disappointed! :( That does stink for you guys down there. I'm glad I had the chance to sail on her this past May, since that prob will be my one & only on her now!!!!

Hey,we're going on the 23th.....we have also promised to get a model for someone..........can you please come back here and let me know if they do have them(stretched or the old one) and how much they are?? Im pretty sure 19.99......

I strongly disliked (ok, HATED!) the shower curtain on Enchantment! It's like they find me a magnet and I can never get the thing off of me! LOL :p

Kathy - As soon as I heard that news the other day on the Crowncast Podcast about Enchantment, I knew you'd be disappointed! :( That does stink for you guys down there. I'm glad I had the chance to sail on her this past May, since that prob will be my one & only on her now!!!!

I know..first they take the Mariner,now the Enchantment.......they're killing us...:(

We could alway just hijack the ship and keep her for ourselves. :eek:

RCI! She's just kidding.

I just wanted to vouch for your honesty and integrity so that they let you on the ship for your next cruise. What happens if the BELIEVE you? :eek:

Parrothead8,

I still need an Enchantment ship model. Would you be willing to help me out & get one for me? I desparately need it to complete my collection.

If you can help me, please email me at:

gbgarten@aol.com

Thank you.

Did you see Suzi offered to get one for you??? Shes going before me(the 13th--Im going the 23rd).......If you dont mind, see if she will ,since I am already picking one up for someone....of course,if she cant,I will.:) ........

Did you see Suzi offered to get one for you??? Shes going before me(the 13th--Im going the 23rd).......If you dont mind, see if she will ,since I am already picking one up for someone....of course,if she cant,I will.:) ........

we talked / emailed yesterday.. I am getting one for him.. thanks :)

What is your favorite thing or person on Enchantment? The one thing that keeps you going back for more?
That concierge guy..whats his name??:confused:

we talked / emailed yesterday.. I am getting one for him.. thanks :)
Glad it all worked out...

I've only been on her once, but the solarium definitely was my favorite part!

I agree!!! The solarium was the most beautiful I've seen on a ship yet!!!

Julian

Oh BELIEVE ME....Kathy remembers alright!! :D

Ahhh a thread devoted to my favorite ship! We just booked our third Enchantment cruise for January. This is the perfect cruise ship. Don't get me wrong, I love the Promanade on the Explorer and the Mariner but I much prefer the Enchantment!:D

My family and I will be taking a cruise on the Enchantment july or Aug of '08. I'm looking forward to it after reading this thread. We just completed a cruise on the Soverign, and we all LOVED it. And what is this about the Enchantment leaving Fla.?

Hi,

I'm so glad I found this thread. We just booked on the Enchantment for 9/29/07. So excited after reading all of the great things about the ship.

This is our fourth cruise, first on rccl. :)

Melissa

I will be on this cruise as well. Can't wait!!:D

Julian

I agree!!! The solarium was the most beautiful I've seen on a ship yet!!!

Oh BELIEVE ME....Kathy remembers alright!! :D

hehe.....yup,I sure do.......:) :)

Just had to cancel our EN:( so no Julian fix for me...........but Gina,I heard he'll be back on the 18th....Im sure you can find out for sure after then...

OH no. That's really too bad. This is really close for a canceled cruise. I hope you are OK. It has to be a huge disappointment.

I will keep my eyes open for anything anyone might say after the 18th concerning his return. I may just email him on that date and hope he's the one who replies.

Gina