what to wear

hi i am going on the mariner of the seas and was wondering if what teenagers should wear for the casual night in the main dining room

boys: Docker-type pants with a crew or polo or golf shirt. Sandals (not flip-flops)

girls: Capris and a top, a sundress. Sandals.

Anything that they would wear to a restaurant or to church that's not jeans/sneakers/logo T-Shirts/etc. They can wear the same outfit or pants on more than one night. (My husband only brings navy blue and tan Dockers with assorted shirts.)

We just got off the Mariner yesterday, my 16 yr old wore khakis and a polo shirt on casual nights. On formal nights, he wore shirt, tie, sports coat and khakis and fit in just fine. Many, many people wore jeans and shorts especially Saturday night but we stuck to the suggested dress code.

So jeans, tank top and a baseball cap should be ok?

Only if the jeans are "distressed" and torn, the tank top is worn inside out so the label is visible and the baseball cap is worn backwards......:rolleyes:

Archived