Believe it or not many people neglect roll call

Elyilona

There is another section of these boards that deal with roll call where passengers of specific cruises like Baltic July 28th -aug 11 try to locate other passengers. Sometimes to offer a place in a private tour and sometimes just to say hello.It took me a while before I realized how to find this site.Anyone interested can contact me at Elymax @comline.com EP

Both times I've sailed with O, I've joined the roll call in advance with great results. Have found fellow passengers to share cost of ride from hotel to port and vice versa. Strongly suggest inviting everyone on the roll call to a no-host mixer at sail-away, a great way to break the ice and find like-minded people to share dinner and tours with.

Both times I've sailed with O, I've joined the roll call in advance with great results. Have found fellow passengers to share cost of ride from hotel to port and vice versa. Strongly suggest inviting everyone on the roll call to a no-host mixer at sail-away, a great way to break the ice and find like-minded people to share dinner and tours with.

That's how we found China Addict before our recent Regatta cruise!! We shared taxis in Rome, meals on the ship, shopping tips in Cadiz, the train ride to Stockholm's Arlanda Airport, and the plane ride home with them.

We also met two couples on the Roll Call (many months before the trip) to share a private tour in St. Petersburg, and at the mixer we were able to put "friendly faces" to all those CC people who welcomed each of us as we joined the roll call and were exchanging detailed port and weather info prior to the cruise.

Archived