Age Group for Hawaii cruises

Wattle

Just to put things in perspective......DH and I were a little worried about the age group we may find on our Pride of Aloha cruise. We didn't want to be with a group of teenages, nor did we want to be with a group of elderly people on walking frames. We found all age groups on the cruise and it was a fantastic mix. Young people, young familes, older persons (having a ball I might add) and everything in between (the young kids looked at me funny when I talked to them, maybe it was the funny accent). It was when we came home however, that we were put in our place. We participated in a motor bike ride to raise money for abused children, there were just over 4800 bikes in the rally. At the end we parked next to a young couple and as she go off she was rubbing her behind. She said to me 'you are so lucky to have a sissy bar', I said 'yes and a gel seat', she turned to her partner and said 'I can't wait till we are their age and can get a bike like that'.......I laughed all the way home. For the record I am under 40 and DH is just over and we ride a Triumph Rocket III......

Archived