Pride of Hawaii Deck 8 Question

MisterBill99

I have a question about deck 8 on the Pride of Hawaii. Someone at NCL thought it would be amusing to give my family cabins on opposite ends of the deck even though the reservations are linked (I guess I can't complain too much, we had booked GTY and they upgraded us from K to J). My wife and I will be in one cabin and my kids (16 and 20) will be in the other. My question is, is there an aisle that we can use to walk from the front of the deck to the back (pardon me for not using nautical terms), or will we have to go up/down to deck 7/9 to get through? Looking at the deck plans, it looks like there is an atrium and two restaurants that may block the path just past the middle bank of elevators. I'm curious if someone who has been on POH can tell me for sure.

My TA had found a couple of cabins next to each other on deck 6 the other day and asked if I wanted to move, but they were right underneath the Medusa Nightclub and Lounge so I decided to pass.

Archived