Best Option for a 23 year old guy?

lookingforfun23

I am a 23 year old guy and im looking to go on my first singles cruise. I was just wondering if there are many women in the 20 to 30 age group on these cruises or are the majority of individuals older than that. I was taking a look at singles cruises and they seem like something that would be fun. What would be the best option for a younger guy like me?

i'm a 22f and am basically in the same situation. the last cruise i'd taken last year was when i was 21 and my boyfriend at the time was 20. As it was we were the youngest couple traveling alone. So I can only imagin being a young 20's ENTIRELY single cruiser...=\

Good question, I'm 29 and I wish i could travel with someone but there is no one in my life currently. I see allot of group cruises but everyone seems to be either widowed or older and divorced. Not that I'm that young or old any more I can still party till 3am at times

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a single 23/f going on my first cruise as well. there's a group of 4 of us (all co-workers) going on the Carnival Glory to the western carribbean on sept 8th. I'm hoping there will be other singles under 30, but who knows :(

I'm in the same boat (bad pun, my apologies). 23/M/Single.

I'm trying out the Carnival Fascination this fall for my first cruise. Not booking through any singles cruise agency per se, but I've heard good things about Carnival, their Fantasy Class of ships in particular (Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, couple others), and shorter cruises (<5 days) as having the highest statistical probabilities for meeting others in my age range and single category. I'm not desperately seeking the girl of my dreams or anything here, but I'd love to be in an environment where I could meet people, and certainly wouldn't mind if I met someone I was very compatible with on board. So here goes!

Howdy lookingforfun23! 50.gif

You might want to contact member manmtnmike. See his thread titled Join us! 8 Days of Miracle CC Group Cruise-02/27/08 at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=515030.

If you want more info on the Cruise Critic group cruises, click Member Cruises on top of all the board pages. It will show you the list. Also, be sure to click How to be a Cruise Critic Group Leader in 10 easy steps on that page for even more info.

082502btw_prv.gif, per the Community Guidelines, ONLY Cruise Critic group cruises can be mentioned on the boards.

"... Only official Cruise Critic Group Cruises may be promoted anywhere on our cruise forums. This includes graphics, links, banners and references to any non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise. Any promotional material posted on the forums about non-Cruise Critic Group Cruises will be removed without notice..."

Lots of 080402gudl_prv.gifto you in finding a cruise!

Kat110105_emYA42_prv.gif

I have now been on 1 royal carribean cruise (7 days) and 7 carnival cruises (1-4day, 4-5day, and 2-7 day). From what i have seen the # of singles in the 20-30 ranges seems to be less with the longer cruises. Alot of 20-30s cant afford the longer cruises so I would stay away from them. The 5 day cruises seem to be just right. Plenty of singles and plenty of time to meet them.:D

Archived