Hilton Brand Hotels in Tampa

waiting4acruise

On June 9 we stayed at the Hampton Inn at Ybor. They had a free shuttle to the pier. It was probably 2 miles away. The Ybor area has a lot of clubs and partying. It was quite a show to arrive in that area at 11:00 at night. But, the hotel is off the main street and we didn't heard any noise. The hotel was nice. We just wanted somewhere to crash in between our late flight in and getting on the Legend the next morning. The breakfast was pretty good. I would recommend it.

Embassy Suites is the closest. Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden in Ybor are less than a mile away, and connected by the trolley. My order of preference would be Embassy, Hilton Garden, Hampton.

We're staying at the Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Convention Center - in November. That's the one near the port. I've heard great things about it. I didn't realize Embassy Suites was the Hilton Family until this trip. We usually stay at a Hilton or Hampton Inn. This Embassy Suites is 30,000 HH points if you have the points.

• 2 weeks later...
Embassy Suites is the closest. Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden in Ybor are less than a mile away, and connected by the trolley. My order of preference would be Embassy, Hilton Garden, Hampton.

Can you elaborate on the trolley? Service, style, with luggage?

Thanks!

Archived