What ship for 2nd cruise?

62 Cruiser

Just finished a 5 day western cruise out of Tampa on the Inspiration. Had a fantastic time. What ship or cruise line should cruise #2 be? We are wanting to take a 7 day eastern out of Port Canaveral. Your expert opinions are greatly appreciated.:D

I recommend Mariner of the Seas. It's a BEAUTIFUL ship and you'll enjoy yourself.

To answer the difference between the Freedom and Voyager class ships, Freedom is basically a bigger Voyager class ship, with more things such as a surf simulator, boxing ring, etc.

Just finished a 5 day western cruise out of Tampa on the Inspiration. Had a fantastic time. What ship or cruise line should cruise #2 be? We are wanting to take a 7 day eastern out of Port Canaveral. Your expert opinions are greatly appreciated.:D

Glory is a ship that gets good reviews and has some great rates available........when are you looking at going?

Glory is another option out of Port Canaveral. For a second cruise I'd recommend trying a different cruise line so you know what you like. I've enjoyed all of my cruises very much but have found that I prefer Royal Caribbean.

If you try Royal Caribbean you may find you prefer Carnival. Everyone has different tastes, but I can definitely recommend to you Mariner of the Seas. She is one of the most loved ships in Royal Caribbean's fleet and I have a feeling you will enjoy her.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

The Carnival Glory out of Port Canervial is a great ship. It is part of the Conquest class of ships for Carnival, we have sailed on Inspiration from Tampa, if you enjoyed that you will love Glory and all of the Eastern ports.:)

I would not think it a totally fair comparison to have first taken a Fantasy class (Inspiration) Carnival ship - then take a Voyager class ship (Mariner) so that you would be able to "compare" CCL and RCCL. If you want a FAIR comparison, then take the RCCL Sovereign of the Seas (3/4 day sailings) out of Pt. Canaveral, as that ship is closer to the size/age of the ship you just sailed on.

My point is that RCCL's Mariner would be MUCH more impressive than a Fantasy class ship.

My suggestion would be to take the Carnival Glory on an eastern itinerary, THEN take a Voyager class ship.

I must add that we have NEVER sailed RCCL - though that will change this Labor day when we sail on the Sovereign of the Seas ... We will be comparing that sailing with Carnival's Fantasy class ships.

A newer and larger RCCL ship will be in our future... as will Princess, Celebrity, etc..

Tom

I would not think it a totally fair comparison to have first taken a Fantasy class (Inspiration) Carnival ship - then take a Voyager class ship (Mariner) so that you would be able to "compare" CCL and RCCL. If you want a FAIR comparison, then take the RCCL Sovereign of the Seas (3/4 day sailings) out of Pt. Canaveral, as that ship is closer to the size/age of the ship you just sailed on.

My point is that RCCL's Mariner would be MUCH more impressive than a Fantasy class ship.

My suggestion would be to take the Carnival Glory on an eastern itinerary, THEN take a Voyager class ship.

I must add that we have NEVER sailed RCCL - though that will change this Labor day when we sail on the Sovereign of the Seas ... We will be comparing that sailing with Carnival's Fantasy class ships.

A newer and larger RCCL ship will be in our future... as will Princess, Celebrity, etc..

Tom

I guess I should have thought about the size of the ship involved. I was just thinking about the service, etc. on Royal Caribbean verus Carnival.

It isn't fair to compare a Fantasy class ship with a Voyager class ship.

Archived