Anyone ever travel with another couple

What if you are the only diamond member in a cabin with 4 people? Do you feel all 4 are entitled to use the CL? Somehow, I don't think RCCL would think so, in spite of what the LA might say. I can see 1 person, but not more, but that's JMO.

My children were in my cabin prior to the new benefit program of them being the same status and they were allowed in during breakfast and welcomed.

My children were in my cabin prior to the new benefit program of them being the same status and they were allowed in during breakfast and welcomed.

I was referring to going to the lounge in the evening. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I was also referring to having friends in the cabin that weren't Diamond. I don't believe that the Concierge would allow them in because they aren't entitled to be there. As mentioned on other posts, the Concierge has a list of all people allowed in and I have seen people refused because they aren't on the list.

I think years ago people were allowed to bring guests, ie someone traveling with them, but too many people abused the privilege so it was revoked. Also, as far as your children were concerned, I thought children didn't have any status until they reached 18. I could be wrong about that. I don't know what the rules are regarding children, as mine is grown.

• 2 weeks later...
I was referring to going to the lounge in the evening. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I was also referring to having friends in the cabin that weren't Diamond. I don't believe that the Concierge would allow them in because they aren't entitled to be there. As mentioned on other posts, the Concierge has a list of all people allowed in and I have seen people refused because they aren't on the list.

I think years ago people were allowed to bring guests, ie someone traveling with them, but too many people abused the privilege so it was revoked. Also, as far as your children were concerned, I thought children didn't have any status until they reached 18. I could be wrong about that. I don't know what the rules are regarding children, as mine is grown.

I have never had a problem inviting my room-mate in the concierge. Like I said, I have had other people in my room twice where I had my wife and her friend in one room and me and my friend in another room and have never even been questioned once. I have read on the RCCL site a while ago that your room-mate is treated as you are except for the coupons - big deal on the coupons though. They are alowed to board early with me etc...

Archived