Stayed at the Best Western Newark and survived ???

Rako20

Just curious anyone stayed at the Best Western Newark lately and had anything good to say. I'm booked for Dec 1/07, and to be honest getting a little bit nervous staying there Park and Cruise or not.Any feedback would be big help Thanks in advance and counting the days for the big 12 day cruise.

Just curious anyone stayed at the Best Western Newark lately and had anything good to say. I'm booked for Dec 1/07, and to be honest getting a little bit nervous staying there Park and Cruise or not.Any feedback would be big help Thanks in advance and counting the days for the big 12 day cruise.

So many people have come forward and have said either what a bad experience it was or it was 'just okay', why would you want to stay there?

Because space is at such a premium in this area if a hotel is offering a much cheaper room or discount parking, there is a reason; they can't get guests any other way.

Either Greatam or smeyer or one of the other posters said it best, don't stay in the Newark Airport MOTELS but the HOTELS are okay.

So many people have come forward and have said either what a bad experience it was or it was 'just okay', why would you want to stay there?

Because space is at such a premium in this area if a hotel is offering a much cheaper room or discount parking, there is a reason; they can't get guests any other way.

Either Greatam or smeyer or one of the other posters said it best, don't stay in the Newark Airport MOTELS but the HOTELS are okay.

i've contributed to numerous threads. and i have even given my thoughts on where people should consider staying.

however, i've given it much thought this wknd...all of our preferences are different. clearly we can only suggest. on a personal note...i'd stay where there was more room for me to move around. area around EWR is a bit congested...hotels or motels.

but then again...if budget was driving my decision...i'd stay anywhere and just keep my wits about me.

if anyone is familiar with midway airport (illinois)...i flew in there past midnight due to a rain delay...and if the price was right again...i'd fly into midway again. and still take the last plane out.

Archived