? On the Voyager Med. cruise, is the early seating

We had late seating which was 9:00 and that was way too late!! The excursions are long on the Med cruise and we typically did not get back to the ship until 5:30 and the latest we got back was 7:00 one night. I don't know what time early seating is, but I think you might miss a couple of nights, but you could always plan to go to Portofino's or Chop's or the WJ.

My advice is that early seating is too early. In most cases, you will maximize time in port for sightseeing, and trying to get back in time for dinner makes things hectic. Plus, the sun doesn't set until 9 - 930. Go for late or alternative dining.

we had early seating on our Med cruise, but it was at 6:30pm. It was perfect. I think that the late 9pm seating would have been too late for us. We were so tired from the excursions all day that by 10pm I was in bed, resting to get ready for the next day (while DH gambled 'til late though).

Recent Voyager Mediterranean cruisers have reported 2 staggered dining times for each seating. Early seatings are 6:30 & 7:00. Late seatings are 9:00 & 9:30.

We originally booked late until I found out the times. 9:00 or 9:30 is WAY too late for us! So we are now waitlisted for early but the indication is that we should have no problem getting it. You cannot pick which seating (6:30 or 7:00) but can sort that out once on the ship. We plan to be on the ship early and switching to 7:00 if we don't already have it. I think 7:00 will be perfect.

Archived