Southwest Air is out until January

Southwest just released air through January 2008! Thought this might help out anyone watching for air!:o

I tried for my trip for the Christmas vacation to Las Vegas and all of the columns had "Unavailable". I guess even though the months are shown the actual days are not. I notice JetBlue does the same thing.

I tried for my trip for the Christmas vacation to Las Vegas and all of the columns had "Unavailable". I guess even though the months are shown the actual days are not. I notice JetBlue does the same thing.

My DH literally just booked our Xmas trip to Vegas! We're returning from Vegas on SW on Friday, 12/28. We booked a United airlines flight going out because they had better times for non stop flights. Odd that you couldn't pick flights.

Yes thank you for posting this...I was waiting as well, but at this point to see if I got a good deal... I bought through US Air, a few weeks ago because I thought air would go up for Thanksgiving holiday. SW Air for me was about the same, but would have been a better flight. Oh well, at least I didn't see that I wasted a bunch of money.

Congrats to those of you who did well today! :)

I got $99 each way from Denver for our Christmas Cruise as well. I knew that it was this week...had heard tomorrow..so I was thrilled to hear the "ding" this morning! Denver is about the worst place in the world to get good air to Orlando, especially in the winter...you pay "resort to resort" pricing.

Only downside, we wanted a few days at Disney prior to the cruise, but the flight times/school etc didn't work out! Oh, well...got the air, now need the hotel!

Yeah, I was waiting for SW and got burned. They changed up there schedule for NS flights. I was ticked this morning! I ended up going with a different carrier. Cost me about $25 more per person. Oh well. :p

Flight schedules were posted about 2 1/2 hours before my "ding" arrived.....

There were no bargins to be had for travel on 11/25 (Sunday after Thanksging) .... I am not sure if that is because it is a peak travel day or because the discounted flights were all gone by the time I realized the flight schedules were out...I booked approximately 2 1/2 hours after they schedules were published and all the fares were listed at the highest price/category for 11/25. All the discounted fares showed as "unavailable".

Archived