When will Jan - May 2009 cruise be out?

magnumcoog

Released today. Just booked CB for March 2009.

Is that a 14 day cruise that you booked? I am looking for a 7 day southern caribbean for March 8, 2009 and there doesn't appear to be ANY 7 day cruises for March.

Well I decided to just call Princess and it took him a while, but he found the cruise I was looking for. March 8 out of San Juan on the Caribbean Princess. I at least got pricing for the category that I'm looking at and will take this to the FCC on our cruise and see if there will be any extra discounts for past cruising. Sure hope so because the itinerary is jam packed!

Even if it isn't posted online, best to check with your travel agent.....

We found out that the 2009s were ALREADY out, and here we'd been waiting and waiting and checking online with Princess, figuring THEIR site would be the first to show them....There are some online sale sites that will also show 2009 cruises if you search for the cruiseline, the year 2009, and the destination....

Just saw the 2009 schedule from Jan - May on the Princess site today....as posted above not all cruises are there, but this may give you some idea. We booked the 2009 World cruise before they showed up online.

• 2 months later...
I'm interested in the March/April 2009 for Europe but it doesn't show up on Princess or other travel sites. Anyone know when they will release their Spring 2009 Europe itineraries?

I don't think that they ever have Europe itineraries in March...and most April itineraries will be repositioning transaltlantic sailings....you might get a late-april european intinerary, but there willl not be many of them.

I would suggest that you look at March 08 and April 08 intineraries to give you some examples

Archived