Liberty of the Seas - November - Crowds? Kids? Weather?

Hello there! This is my first post here... and first cruise. Booked for Balcony on Deck 10, Liberty of the Seas, Nov 10. Husband and I will be meeting up with some old friends who will be joining us.

Are there times of the year where the ships are more crowded than other times? If so, how's November?

And I'm guessing that there are certainly less kids in November than in the summer months. I have three of my own, but DH and myself could use a week with as few as possible around.

And the weather? Are the temps (eastern Carib) getting milder?

I know I'll have plenty more questions to post in the coming weeks and months!

Thanks in advance!

Hello there! This is my first post here... and first cruise. Booked for Balcony on Deck 10, Liberty of the Seas, Nov 10. Husband and I will be meeting up with some old friends who will be joining us.

Are there times of the year where the ships are more crowded than other times? If so, how's November?

And I'm guessing that there are certainly less kids in November than in the summer months. I have three of my own, but DH and myself could use a week with as few as possible around.

And the weather? Are the temps (eastern Carib) getting milder?

I know I'll have plenty more questions to post in the coming weeks and months!

Thanks in advance!

You picked a PERFECT ship if you want to keep separate from the kiddies! (Yes, I have my own too!) But when I don't cruise with her, I don't care to be much near any kids, if I do say so myself. November is a great month. Plus, even if there ARE kids onboards, they are either in Adventure Ocean (the kid's clubs), and there's PLENTY of room for all the kids there. Or if they're really small, they're in the H20 Zone, which is behind a huge wall that separates it from the regular pool deck.

If all else fails, there's always the Solarium! :D

Liberty is a BEAUTIFUL ship, and I can't wait to go on her again next year!! We had a great time on that cruise. Enjoy! Going on Liberty for your first cruise is going to make you spoiled! :p

We always cruise between September and November because we don't want to be on ships with a ton of kids - did it once and we swore we'd never do it again. As long as you aren't cruising Thanksgiving week, you won't have a lot of kids on the ship.

We cruised Nov. 4 last year to the Southern Caribbean - the weather was still very warm, and the seas were mild.

Archived