Celebrity Suite Internet Station

zelker

Can anyone confirm that there is a computer and printer in a Celebrity Suite (on M-Class)? And if so, do you have to pay for wi-fi or dial-up access from the suite? (I know we have to pay for minutes used) DH has to stay connected to work so hoping not to have to drag the laptop.

I got conflicting answers from X and Capt's Club. :rolleyes:

Can anyone confirm that there is a computer and printer in a Celebrity Suite (on M-Class)? And if so, do you have to pay for wi-fi or dial-up access from the suite? (I know we have to pay for minutes used) DH has to stay connected to work so hoping not to have to drag the laptop.

I got conflicting answers from X and Capt's Club. :rolleyes:

Yes, a computer, and a printer on request. Also internet access is provided. See it in the list of amenities here .

There is a computer with internet access in the Suite. You can request a printer, but I never have. If I wanted to print something I just printed it and picked it up in the computer lab. BTW, that worked for my laptop as well as the terminal in the stateroom.

If it were for business use though, I would probably want an inroom printer. Just ask your Butler as soon as you get on board.

Susan

Thanks for all the info everyone.

Captain's Club told me that the best package price is $100 for 260 minutes which works out to 38cents per minute. Not great but not as bad as 75 cents. :p I wasn't sure if the provided computers got a wireless signal and if they were, if we had to pay for that as well but it sounds like they're dial up and the only thing we have to cover are minutes used so we'll leave the laptop home, get a printer delivered, and we're good to go.

Thanks again, all!

Barb

Archived