Advance Registration Problem

ehough

I tried searching for this but couldn't find anyone else who had the same problem. I've logged into our Advance Registration forms and answered all of the questions. It says both of our forms are complete. However, when I go to view or print the documents, there is some information left blank on the form that I was not given the opportunity to fill out.

Specifically all of the passport information is blank- but I was never given the option to fill this out!

Am I the only one having this issue, and is it a big deal? Is it possible to fill out the missing information by hand and fax it in, or should I just wait until we check in? For what it's worth this has happened for months now.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Specifically all of the passport information is blank- but I was never given the option to fill this out!

Any advice would be appreciated.

That is because you are going to Hawaii - no passport needed to visit another state ;) The system knows you are on NCLA

Oh, duh! That would make sense, wouldn't it?

I think I just got confused because it's still on the form and appears to need filling out, even though it doesn't.

Thanks for your help.

That is because you are going to Hawaii - no passport needed to visit another state ;) The system knows you are on NCLA

When I booked our Hawaii cruise last week, the NCL rep on the phone told me we'd need passports. I said, "We need passports to go from America to another American state?" He said yes, because we're leaving the continental United States. ??? Not that I care, since we have passports anyway, but...

When I booked our Hawaii cruise last week, the NCL rep on the phone told me we'd need passports. I said, "We need passports to go from America to another American state?" He said yes, because we're leaving the continental United States. ??? Not that I care, since we have passports anyway, but...

Sounds like a confused agent. I'm guessing the agent couldn't distinguish between NCL ships, and some NCLA ships, that go to Fanning Island and those that don't.

Other than a government issued ID to prove who you are, not proof of citizenship is needed. Unfortunately, some TAs don't even realize this as mine suggested taking proof of citizenship even though it wasn't necessary.

Enjoy your cruise!

When you fill out your online info, don't worry if all of the info isn't printed on the form. Just print it out and take it with you, they will take the info and fill in the rest when you get your account set-up when boarding the ship.:)

Archived