Luggage Questions for AOS out of San Juan

I believe we can start boarding at 2:00. We will be flying in an hour or two before this, and I'm wondering if there is anyway to get our luggage onboard before this? Or someone we can give the luggage to ahead of time so we don't have to lug it around for an hour or two?

Also, what do you all recommend as the best way of getting from the airport to the cruise ship?

Thank you!

You can board before 2 (RCCL lied). But, if you want to explore old san juan, ask the taxi driver to drop you off across from the carnival Destiny. There is a luggage storage place here. They are very reliable - We,ve used them 4 times now. The cost is 2 dollars a bag. Both times cruising to San Juan we have taken a taxi to the ship.

I'd just go to the ship--the previous poster is correct--you can start boarding earlier than 2 pm! And it's a good thing--you've paid for this "boarding day"--it's day 1 of your cruise. Start using what the ship has to offer!

I believe we can start boarding at 2:00. We will be flying in an hour or two before this, and I'm wondering if there is anyway to get our luggage onboard before this? Or someone we can give the luggage to ahead of time so we don't have to lug it around for an hour or two?

Also, what do you all recommend as the best way of getting from the airport to the cruise ship?

Thank you!

We always go to the baggage claim at the airport, There should be a RCCL Person there with a sign saying "Adventure of the Seas" Go to them and show them your cruise book. They will take your luggage put it on a cart and wheel it out to a Coach USA bus. From there you will board the bus and be at port in like 25-30 mins.

We always go to the baggage claim at the airport, There should be a RCCL Person there with a sign saying "Adventure of the Seas" Go to them and show them your cruise book. They will take your luggage put it on a cart and wheel it out to a Coach USA bus. From there you will board the bus and be at port in like 25-30 mins.

How much does this cost versus taking a cab?

We arrived at the port about 11:00 to board the AOS, I think, and there was a nice orderly line which we joined at the end. It went downhill from there as we eventually shuffled forward, turned in our luggage and then were required to force our way back through the crowd of others turning in there luggage.and try to find someone who knew where we went next. Only the Premier Sea Breeze boarding procedures were worse in 31 cruises and it was a decades-old ship!

Archived