Sutton Place in Vancouver

jcallcut

Hello,

Does anyone know how close shopping and restaurants are to the Sutton Place hotel in Vancouver. My wife and I are there for one night prior to the September 17th cruise on Celebrity Summit, and would like to just walk around a bit if things are close enough.

We stayed two nights at Sutton Place prior to our 8/01 cruise on the Infinity. The lobby, lounge and restaurant are elegant. The hotel is situated in the middle of a major shopping and dining area of the city. Since the hotel does not provide a coffee maker in the room, and room service is $$$, walk across the street to one of the shops for breakfast. There are plenty of nice restaurants within a block of the hotel.

Darcy

You can't go wrong at Sutton Place. It's one of my favourite hotels! Robson Street is just 'round the corner and is packed with lots of restaurants and shops. If you're interested in any particular type of food, ask at the front desk - they're very helpful.

Enjoy your stay!

Ell

p.s. If you don't want to dine out, the hotel dining room is excellent and has a v. good wine list.

Sutton Place is one of Vancouver's top hotels. You really can't go wrong. You're a block away from Robson St. Great shopping, couple of starbucks for breakfast and you're on Burrard street which is right downtown for some decent restaurants.

Archived