My future SIL wanted me to ask......

My brother and future SIL are getting married on Liberty. Her favorite drink is rum cream, and she wants to know if it is available on the ship. Since I've never had it, I wouldn't have noticed if it was on any cruise that I've been on. Has anyone ever had it, or seen someone have it onboard? How well stocked are the bars beyond just the basics?

They were selling it in the onboard liquor shop on Holland America. It's made by Cruzan, at least the one I have had was. I didn't pay attention as to whether or not it was in the bars, but like the previous poster said, it's ALL OVER the islands for sale...cheap, too.

So if you buy liquor on an island, you just turn it in when you're getting back onboard and they give it back the last night? Is there any limit going through customs as to how much you can buy? (I should remember this, but I don't!)

Rum cream is kind of like Bailey's. It's not a drink that is mixed, it is a liquor. Rum based and creamy like Bailey's. I have never ordered at one of the ship's bars, so don't know for sure if they carry it, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it in the ship's shop, so you can probably get it at the bars too.

Archived