Do The Whole Island?

ddean52

Hi we are on explorer 10-21-07 and will spend 2 days in bermuda. on day one we would like to do a tour of the island. can this be done, once off the ship or should we do it prior to the sailing? and if we should do it prior to sailing with whom? im a little surprised that rcl does not offer a more comprehensive tour of the bermuda.:)

Since the Explorer docks at the Royal Dockyard I would suggest buying a bus pass. Now we were able to purchase a 3 day pass @ $28pp. With that, you could also take the express Ferry directly to St. George's. From there, return via the #10 or #11 bus to Hamilton. That drive takes about 45 minutes. Once in Hamilton (after a brief walking tour on your own), take the #7 bus that passes Horseshoe Bay, etc. I believe this will take you all the way back to the Dockyard. This will be a long day and the buses tend to get crowded in the late afternoon, but it is do able.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Hi we are on explorer 10-21-07 and will spend 2 days in bermuda. on day one we would like to do a tour of the island. can this be done, once off the ship or should we do it prior to the sailing? and if we should do it prior to sailing with whom? im a little surprised that rcl does not offer a more comprehensive tour of the bermuda.:)

You can do a guided taxi tour. You could book them in advance. I just found one on the dock. it was great. It is done by specially trained drivers who have a blue flag.

Archived