Anytime Dining - Question about a large party

DiazLoves2Cruise

There are at most, 4 tables of 10 in the Grand Class dining rooms, and they are not near each other. These are much sought after tables by other large groups wishing to dine together. For a group your size, you will have better luck by planning to eat at tables of 6 or 8, where they can accomodate you in nearby/adjacent seating, having many more tables of that size. And it makes for easier conversation, too.

We were just on the Crown Princess last week with a group of 20 in Anytime dining. We had no problem getting a reservation for 2 tables of 10 next to each other. The only problem is that the only time you are allowed to make a reservation for a group that large is at 5:30, 6:30 or 8:45. Had we known that in advance, the traditional dining option of 8 would have been better than having to wait until 8:45. Still they were able to accomodate us! Also, I emailed the maitre' d in advance asking for a reservation for the first night and he had a letter sent to me shortly after I boarded with the details of what he had set up for us!

Archived