Sticky request? NCL Credit Card FAQ?

Preds

Every week there are new threads from posters with questions on the NCL Mastercard. Some of the older threads have some great info, and could answer many of the common questions.

Would it be possible for the mods to make a sticky for a NCL Mastercard FAQ so we can keep these things together in 1 thread?

Every week there are new threads from posters with questions on the NCL Mastercard. Some of the older threads have some great info, and could answer many of the common questions.

Would it be possible for the mods to make a sticky for a NCL Mastercard FAQ so we can keep these things together in 1 thread?

I'd be willing to sticky a thread dedicated to facts about using the NCL Mastercard. I'd probably ask that it be for FAQ only so it stays focused and doesn't get so long that members can't find the information they're looking for. I'll create it now. I don't know all the details so I leave it up to you, the educated ones, to fill in the details.
I could see that being useful, as well as a NCL liquor and wine policy sticky... seems like those are very popular topics that seem to get asked about every week.
This type of information is already in the NCL FAQ at the top of the board. If there's something missing, you can add it.

I'd be willing to sticky a thread dedicated to facts about using the NCL Mastercard. I'd probably ask that it be for FAQ only so it stays focused and doesn't get so long that members can't find the information they're looking for. I'll create it now. I don't know all the details so I leave it up to you, the educated ones, to fill in the details. This type of information is already in the NCL FAQ at the top of the board. If there's something missing, you can add it.

Perfect! Thanks Cecilia

I'd be willing to sticky a thread dedicated to facts about using the NCL Mastercard. I'd probably ask that it be for FAQ only so it stays focused and doesn't get so long that members can't find the information they're looking for. I'll create it now. I don't know all the details so I leave it up to you, the educated ones, to fill in the details. This type of information is already in the NCL FAQ at the top of the board. If there's something missing, you can add it.

Thanks Cecilia!

I just posted as much as I could think of off the top of my head to get things started in the new FAQ thread.

Archived