Rotterdam/Christmas/ South America

princess1234

We are going..... don't forget to check in on the Roll Call! We are looking into excursions now.... Have a couple we want to do on our own and a couple that we would like to share... Working out some details like doing an aerial tour over the Orsono Volcano and wine touring in Uruguay.

When you getting into Rio and where are you staying? Drop me a line and we can chat.

The Roll Call is quiet at the moment. I'm a relative newbie to CC but I'm really enjoying the posts.... I think the RC list is a great idea.

Howdy! 50.gif

Please note Cruise Critic does not allow personal ads of any kind in posts. This would include personal ads looking to share cabins, tours, transportation, etc. Posts of this nature are removed from all forums... with one exception. If you are sailing on a specific ship and sail date, you can post your share request on the Roll Call for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing on your cruise. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call thread with your share request. Use the existing Roll Call thread to make your posts.

082502btw_prv.gif, per our Community Guidelines, this thread should be removed at once. However, I closed the thread and will leave it on the board so you and others can see this reply. I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory, even though it is not the type of answer you were seeking. 05.gif

Kat020105_emYA11_prv.gif

Archived