New, New York City Tour

Name game

Yes it was the New York city Party Shuttle tour. When we were looking for information this one seemed to have all the places that we wanted to see and stopped at them. We were looking for a smaller group and found that our tour guide Luke was very informative. The other tours may be just as good and maybe cost the same or a little less but we really wanted a smaller group. We highly recommend this tour.:D

I agree I think we would like the smaller group too! We are not the party type so I was thrown by the name of the shuttle. After reading through the website, I don't think we will have anything to worry about!:D

What time of the day did you take the tour? How was traffic? We would be taking the tour on a Thursday.:confused:

Yes the name is very deceiving but nothing but professional service, we took the 8:30 am time and finished at about 2pm. We decided to end at the Empire State building, after going up there we walked to Grand Central Station and the United Nations building. It made for a long day but great sites. The traffic was heavy but we did the tour on a Saturday Maybe less on weekdays? We found you could only book either on-line or by phone, they give you a reference number and all you have to do is give your name when boarding bus (but took # just in case). We enjoyed the Empire State Building but we also did the Rockerfeller Centre (the top of t he rock) and found we liked it more...it was less crowded and had same view.:)

We enjoyed the Empire State Building but we also did the Rockerfeller Centre (the top of t he rock) and found we liked it more...it was less crowded and had same view.:)

Thanks so much for all of the info. ;) You also confirmed my thoughts about the "Top of the Rock" vs. Empire State Building.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Zone... and Name..... do you think we can see the Statue of Liberty from our cruise ship when we leave port??? Sorry you two have to wait so long for your cruise... we're sailing Sept 15....

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Yes, you will be able to see the Statue of Liberty from your cruise.

Archived