Victory is booked!!!

lovacruz

Well despite all reviews I have a friend who is on the ship right now and told me to book it!! So Aug. 6th I will be boarding with my hubby and 3 young adults. He is only there two days and said it is great. So forget the reviews. It is up to the individual. Enjoy. Carnival is the best!

I do have a question. We booked two inside cabins. Can anyone tell me if there is a refridgerator in the room. Also how is the space. This is a quick last minute cruise so we are downgraded from what we usally have and hope to be upgraded. So if anyone else is going on this cruise let me know.

Carnival Legend July 06

Carnival Victory Aug 07

Well despite all reviews I have a friend who is on the ship right now and told me to book it!! So Aug. 6th I will be boarding with my hubby and 3 young adults. He is only there two days and said it is great. So forget the reviews. It is up to the individual. Enjoy. Carnival is the best!

I do have a question. We booked two inside cabins. Can anyone tell me if there is a refridgerator in the room. Also how is the space. This is a quick last minute cruise so we are downgraded from what we usally have and hope to be upgraded. So if anyone else is going on this cruise let me know.

Carnival Legend July 06

Carnival Victory Aug 07

I'm glad you booked it.........there were other reviews that gave more positive points of view.....I got to see an inside cabin (my niece and nephews shared one) The three kids had enough room (and really didn't spend too much time in the cabin).........my sister needed a refrigerator for baby food and insulin....when I asked the steward, he quickly brought it........

I hope you have a good time

The only ships that have fridges in every room are Conquest class and Spirit class ships. The other ships have them in suites only. Sometimes people have reported that there were able to get them for a regular stateroom by asking (for medical purposes, etc.), but I wouldn't count on it because there may not be one available.

Carnival Legend July 06

Carnival Victory Aug 07

I am one of those who didn't have a bad time on Victory but had some issues onboard and I would still go on her again! You will have a great time - the ship is beatiful.

There was no fridge in the inside we had. Stay away from 2329 if at all possible - the room was very noisy with banging from inside the back wall at all hours of the night and was clean but definitely needed some repair work. Staff issues can come and go, and we did have some (which I blame on mgmt. since crew were polite and friendly, just obviously not happy or willing to do more than necessary.) Hopefully Carnival is getting the message and things will turn around quickly.

Have a great cruise!

We were on the Panorama deck (10) inside cabin and there was no mini-fridge. It was an accessible cabin so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Enjoy your trip.

What was your cabin number?

From what I understand, on the Victory, only Suites have in room coolers.

OOPS! This reminds me I put some food in mine and forgot about it. Hopefully, my steward will have thrown it away!

OOPS! This reminds me I put some food in mine and forgot about it. Hopefully, my steward will have thrown it away!

Welcome home Mr. Pete, so how was your cruise?

Maybe Carnival saved your food you left and you can contact lost and found? :rolleyes: lol

No fridges except in suites.. I know for sure because we are leaving on Saturday and my dad needed to know for the purposes of storing insulin.. talked to Carnival and got my info...

My sister was in a balcony (not a suite) on Victory July 5.....with her husband and 2 young sons...........she called Carnival asking about a refrigerator and Carnival said it would be provided........she needed it for baby formula and insulin.....

We arrived and there wasn't a refrigerator.........I asked the steward and one was brought in within a few hours......

Oops.........I'm repeating what I wrote before............sorry

Archived