What's a golf widow to do when hubby plays golf and she is left to fend for herself??

CINDYSUE

Thanks for your reply. I am not really a shopper. Love just to see as much of the island that I can. I think may do the Turtle Farm and Colony Beach Club excursions offered by X. Get to see quite a bit and go to Seven Mile Beach. Just wish it wasn't so far away!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been to GC 5 times and we've done the stingray tour, 7 mile beach, and have been shopping.. My sister went to Hell and back and didn't recommend it!! In my opinion the shops seem almost all the same.. Tshirts.. jewelry.. banks on every corner LOL I myself am looking forward to going with hubby and son (11/20 Grand Princess) and watching a round of golf! I may even bring my clubs and hack away! I don't know the course but most of the caribbean courses are beautiful! Plus I'm away from the hustle and bustle of all the cruise ship traffic.. Just my opinon.. Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived