RCCL excursions

I have looked at the excursions for my cruise, 10/20/07 on Liberty. Nothing available for Grand Caymen yet but how often do they update it? I have heard others talk about the canopy tour in Jamica, it is not offered for my cruise. I have also heard about other tours and none of them seem to be offered. Do they add things until sailing? I would like to do the couples massage at Labadee but that also was not offered.

I have the same question/problem. Going on the Jewel, 11/11/07, and nothing is being offered for our stop in Belize?? Today is the first day any excursions have shown up. Hopefully they will add some more soon???

We ran into the same problem last year while looking for our excursions. We were told that during the end of summer/early fall the renegotiate and reassess all the tours and then they will be posted. Keep checking every few days until they show up.

Archived