Notre Dame Paris to airport

We are considering the best way to use a left over easyjet flight ticket and may be able to go somewhere for the day whilst based in Paris. We are staying at the hotelhospitel which is next door to Notre Dame. Which airport would be the most convenient to use as there is a choice of flights from both Orly and CDG. Any details on time, distance, best means of transport to and from the airport and its pricing would be appreciated. Thank you as always.

Jennie

We are considering the best way to use a left over easyjet flight ticket and may be able to go somewhere for the day whilst based in Paris. We are staying at the hotelhospitel which is next door to Notre Dame. Which airport would be the most convenient to use as there is a choice of flights from both Orly and CDG. Any details on time, distance, best means of transport to and from the airport and its pricing would be appreciated. Thank you as always.

Jennie

Me again...

Here you are the different options subject your Hotel is

Hôpital Hôtel Dieu at 1, Place Parvis Notre Dame in Paris 4th district:

Check here:

http://home.arcor.de/yao/Jennie-PAR.pdf

It LOOKS like it's easier to get to CDG as you need to transfer to ORY (Sud) BUT...

Easyjet is leaving from CDG Terminal 3 which means you must take additional airport courtesy shuttle to Terminal 3 which takes time and an additional transfer again.

But with Orly the arrival time is calculated on arrival at Orly Sud where Easyjet departs.

Sorry to borther you again...

I am leaving for the US on Sunday and will be back in Germany on Aug 16, 2007. So you see - especially to guide you in Berlin! All for you!!!

Regards,

HeinBloed

We are considering the best way to use a left over easyjet flight ticket and may be able to go somewhere for the day whilst based in Paris.
If it's a choice between spending a day in Paris, or spending a day flying on easyJet aircraft just because you happen to have paid for an easyJet ticket already, I would absolutely, absolutely recommend spending the day in Paris.

The ticket is already bought and paid for. It's about as useful or useless now as it is ever going to get. And it doesn't get any better value just because you've sat on the aircraft.

However, an extra day in Paris is priceless. Always. Trust me on this.

Archived