Excursion - Help

pmoments

Making plans and would like some feedback.

Juneau - we want to do the alpine zipline and whale watching with H&M. Is it better to do one in the morning then the other?

Icy Strait - we are planning to go fishing. anyone had experience with either Glacier Wind or Dream Fish?

Steward - which would you recommended the Reown cat. tour or the KJ Nat. tour. we are looking at the 6 hr. with either.

Thanks to all for your help.

feedback.

Juneau - we want to do the alpine zipline and whale watching with H&M. Is it better to do one in the morning then the other?

I can't speak to your other questions, but you may not have a choice on this one. H&M book pretty far in advance. You need to see what they have available. You may have to work around their schedule. Contact them first and see what's available on your date. Also, ask them which they think would be best for the date you are going.

Called today and made my reservations w/H&G today. Elileen said she has received alot calls already for 2008. I have a morning trip planned with them so zipline in the afternoon. Thanks!!

Archived