Signature Drinks ?

JohnR49er

Anyone know what the "signature " drinks are and their price. I was trying to decide if the 10 drink card for 64.69, that someone mentioned is worth it.:rolleyes:

On our Noordam 7-day Alaska cruise, the "Signature Cocktail of the Day" was $5.25, plus add a 15% service charge. The offerings were: Classic Side Car, Fresh Lime Margarita, Alaskan Iced Tea, Klondike Cooler, Hand-Shaken Mojito, Champagne Dreams, and a Grizzly Bear. I didn't drink any of them, so I can't tell you what exactly some of the concoctions are.

Karin

If you drink a regular priced drink, you end up saving some with the card. If you drink the special of the day, I think you actually end up spending more on the card. DH and I bought them, but I'm not sure if we would again. The one good thing though is that we purchased them in the Crow's Nest, where we spent most of our evenings. The waiter that we purchased them from remembered our names and greeted us daily. He even personally made us a souvenier of our trip - so there are some "hidden" benefits.

If you drink a regular priced drink, you end up saving some with the card. If you drink the special of the day, I think you actually end up spending more on the card. DH and I bought them, but I'm not sure if we would again. The one good thing though is that we purchased them in the Crow's Nest, where we spent most of our evenings. The waiter that we purchased them from remembered our names and greeted us daily. He even personally made us a souvenier of our trip - so there are some "hidden" benefits.

Those aren't hidden benefits, everyone is treated the same even if they don't drink alcohol and just use a soda card. Trust me, they will know your name and preferences regardless. That's a HAL plus

Archived