Johnny Rocket's Question

Hey all,

I will be sailing on the Explorer of the Seas next week. When I went on it 3 years ago, Johnny Rocket's was free. Now, however, I heard two different stories from Royal Caribbean associates. The first one said that it is $3.95 to enter and eat all you want ALL day. The second one said that it is $3.95 to enter and eat all you want for that single visit. Which associate was right? Thanks!

So if you just want a milkshake you have to pay for the shake and 3.95 ?

I'm not sure if it's all ships but I read someplace that there's a walk-up window. This way you can get your milkshake without paying the cover charge. You still need to pay for the milkshake but if that's the only reason you're going . . . .

home_center.jpg

In-N-Out Burger

img_burgers.jpgimg_fountain.jpgimg_starters.jpg

Johnny Rocket's

Sorry but everytime we talk JR we have to talk In-N-Out Burger for their large fan base on this site. Anyhow I like copying this pic from their website especially if I am hungry.

I do believe by popular vote on a previous thread we did decide to dump JR and in its place put a In-N-Out Burger. With the weight that CC carries, RCCl is probably in negotiations with In-N-Out Burger and discussing with their legal dept how to void JR's contract.

So all this worry about JR may be a waste of time.

For In-N-Out fans... remember to order your fries well done-crispy.

Laura

Hey all,

I will be sailing on the Explorer of the Seas next week. When I went on it 3 years ago, Johnny Rocket's was free. Now, however, I heard two different stories from Royal Caribbean associates. The first one said that it is $3.95 to enter and eat all you want ALL day. The second one said that it is $3.95 to enter and eat all you want for that single visit. Which associate was right? Thanks!

RC CS strikes again! :eek: :rolleyes: :( :cool: Where DO they get this stuff????????????

Hey all,

It's definitely per visit. However you mentioned that you sailed before so if you are a Crown & Anchor member, I believe you will have a free coupon in your coupon booklet. We are sailing her 7/20 & there is a very active roll call that you may want to join.

Hey all,

Maybe if you call one more time Johnny Rocket's will become included in your cruise fare again....

Could I add a comment about the $3.95 charge? We were on Explorer OTS 4 yrs ago, JR was still free. There were many teens who would get burgers, hot dogs, whatever, take one bite and throw the food away. I can understand why RCCL decided to charge. We ate there once on our most recent cruise, used the free coupons in our C&A book. Soda cards will get you free soda, by the way.

This is my wife and I first cruise on RCCL and wondering if it is possible to get any way to get a Crown and Anchor coupons for the Adventure?

Yup, when you are on your second cruise and a C & A member.

We just returned from a cruise to Bermuda on 7/6 on the Explorer. We ate at Johnny Rockets. We were charged the $3.95 and also for shakes. When we first sat down the server brought us an order of onion rings and french fries without us ordering.

We had hamburgers, shakes and the onion rings and fries. We were charged for the shakes, gratuity, and a $3.95 service charge per person.

When we left I asked for an order of onion rings to go at no charge.

Hope this helps..

This is my wife and I first cruise on RCCL and wondering if it is possible to get any way to get a Crown and Anchor coupons for the Adventure?

As this is your first RCI cruise, then you will not be C&A members, so will not get a coupon book, sometimes people leave unused coupons in their caibs for the next guest, there are some for sale on EBAY, but it seems like a lot of work to save $3.95

If you are going to eat, then it is a $3.95 cover charge for all you can eat, but drinks, shakes etc are additional. If you want to go just to get a shake or malt, they you only pay for the malt, and that is all. Or, your 3rd option. If you actually like good burgers, skip it all together. :D Enjoy.

As this is your first RCI cruise, then you will not be C&A members, so will not get a coupon book, sometimes people leave unused coupons in their caibs for the next guest, there are some for sale on EBAY, but it seems like a lot of work to save $3.95

OT, but I just went to Ebay to see what other weird things people are selling and someone is actually selling the brochures that you can get for FREE from RC to plan your trip. :rolleyes:

Could I add a comment about the $3.95 charge? We were on Explorer OTS 4 yrs ago, JR was still free. There were many teens who would get burgers, hot dogs, whatever, take one bite and throw the food away. I can understand why RCCL decided to charge.
Serious question: People do this at the buffet too, yet no surcharge exists. Why does RC care about waste in one food venue and not another?

OT, but I just went to Ebay to see what other weird things people are selling and someone is actually selling the brochures that you can get for FREE from RC to plan your trip. :rolleyes:

You can also BUY codes for mycokerewards.com -- the codes that you can find on the internet FOR FREE. It's amazing what people will pay for!

Ok, we all know that it cost $3.95 per person each and every time you eat at JR's.

Here's another thought - question????

If you were to do take out (sort of speak - meaning not actually eat in the establishment, is one charged only $3.95 once no matter (within reason) what you order?

ie: 2 onion rings, 1 fry, burger, & let's say a chicken sandwich?

Has anyone tried this and not questioned?

Archived