Champagne glass upon boarding

sdf89

Ok, here goes for a bit of a silly question... but have wondered enough to ask. My wife and I happen to not drink alcohol. We have no objections to others drinking and even hope to try a glass of wine with some meals for a change.

Have heard that they hand you a glass of champagne as you board. Do they have something like sprite handy to give instead?

Actually, I just asked this question on another Board myself. My parents will be accompanying us to the Baltics next year and my Dad doesn't drink. Everyone said that although they usually only have champagne on the trays, they will very quickly get you anything else you'd like. Also, they often have orange juice on hand as well. (Figuring some folks might like mimosas, I guess.)

Let me assure, the check in time is so fast (sometimes there is not even enough time to have a glass of champayne) and they will take you and your carry on bag up to the lunch area and you can get anything to drink, such as: soft drinks, bottled water, etc. I have stalled around just to drink my champayne in the lobby area, they want you up enjoying lunch. Which is always perfect! You find a table, and someone will come over and get your drink order asp. Enjoy!! Jan

• 3 weeks later...

Beer, wine, and usually cocktails ARE included with lunch and dinner.

Soft drinks and bottled water are availble ALL THE TIME and there is NEVER a charge.

When you get ready to go on a excursion there will be coolers with water on ice so you can pick them up on your way off the ship. Very nice perk!

Archived