NCL Spirit 3rd person question

MSEm

Cabins marked with a triangle can accomodiate three passengers.

214_deck9.gif214_deck10.gif214_deck11.gif

Not all balcony cabins on the Spirit can, and not all those that can will be allowed to have three passengers on any particlular cruise. There are far more beds on the Spirit than there are seats in the lifeboats. Depending upon how the cabins are book determines if any particlular cabin will be allowed to have three passengers in them.

Look for a number 4 on these decks, snicker-snicker, you will not find any.

In our balcony room on the Spirit, there was a chair that folded out into a bed. It was actually pretty surprising to see that an entire bed came out of the chair. It worked well for my then 5 year old son, but I don't know if I would want to sleep there myself.

Can you put 3 people in a balcony cabin. Does the sofa make unto a bed for a 3rd person? Thanks

When i went on the jewel, there was the pull out bed from the sofa. Im pretty sure it would be the same for all or most of the ships. My 12 year old slept there and found it quite comfortable. Have fun on your cruise!:)

We were in a balcony cabin on Deck 11 (Spirit- Jan 07) (one of those red cabins in the previous poster's deck plans). The small sofa folded out each night to a "double" bed (but to me- a very small double). Our DD slept there and complained about the metal bars (frame) under the thin mattress. After two nights of complaints, we finally put the extra pillows under the top part of the mattress (between the metal frame and the mattress)- this worked wonderfully well.

Another balcony hint when you're using the sofa bed- once this bed is opened, you won't have much space to get to the balcony, because a small desk and chair are right at the foot of the bed. If you move that chair (before the sofa bed is opened), you'll have several more inches to squeeze along the foot of the bed to get to the balcony door. Just put the chair along the wall by the main bed-or wherever it's out of your way.

Archived